you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. CrisE1

CrisE1 Bit poster

Hello Parallel, I have the same issue here. I bought the upgrade instead of a new license..
    This is my Reference #280193301.

2. gunjup

gunjup Bit poster

Hi Parallels! I have same issue related to wrong purchase too... I want to buy new license instead buying the upgrade license
    Please refund the purchase asap :) Thank you

3. Hi, your order has been refunded.
    Please let us know wif you have any additional question

4. Hi, it looks like your order has been already refunded, you will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

5. Hi, we've checked your email address muham***umair*******r@gmail.com and unfortunately didn't find and purchase order associated with it.
    If you still have an issue and need a refund please let us know and share your purchase order number with us.

6. NayLinA1

NayLinA1 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue and I've bought the Upgrade version of the Parallel Desktop and it ask me "You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version.".
    I thought it was enough to activate my trial period. Just now I realized I needed to purchase the full license one.
    Could you refund me this purchase? I wanna purchase new full license key.

7. NayLinA1

NayLinA1 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue and I've bought the Upgrade version of the Parallel Desktop and it ask me "You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version.".
    I thought it was enough to activate my trial period. Just now I realized I needed to purchase the full license one.

No one reply since Wednesday 14 July 2021.

8. casht

casht Bit poster

I am having the same issue, Can i recieve some help
    ive already tried calling the suppoort number twice

9. casht

casht Bit poster

I am having the same issue can i recieve some help, ive already tried calling the support number

10. ThidaratS

ThidaratS Bit poster

I just realized that i purchased the wrong one(i purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade) Could you refund me this purchase? I want to purchase new full license key.
    My reference is 284050482

11. xcom

xcom Bit poster

12. MrK5

MrK5 Bit poster

I just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 16 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?
    284604962 here's the purchase number! Thank you for your help

13. CarlosV9

CarlosV9 Bit poster

Hello! I am having the same issue, can i have a refund so i can purchase the correct option?

14. Hi, could you provide us with your purchase order please?

15. Hello, we've initiated a refund process. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please accept our apologize for the delay in response.

16. henrymonk

henrymonk Member

good morning Maria
    I just bought a new license for parallel 17 and it said my Activision key is for the older version of parallel desktop
    what is happening to me ?? OMG
    may reference number is 288377464

Attached Files:

17. henrymonk

henrymonk Member

sorry problem solved , plz disregard my post

18. Thanks a lot for sharing your results and please let us know if we can do something for you in furute.

19. NayLinA1

NayLinA1 Bit poster

Hello Parallel Team, already one month already passed.
    No one contact as well as no refund. I now purchase new full license key. But my purchase of the upgrade version is wasted now.

"My Original Post"

20. Hello,
    please sorry for the delay in response and please provide us with your purchase order number.