you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please help us with your purchased reference number in private message.

2. CharlesM11

CharlesM11 Bit poster

Hello I'm having the same issue can I please get a refund

3. CharlesM11

CharlesM11 Bit poster

Hi, I had the free 2 weeks trial and I upgraded to the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition 1 Year. I have put the activation Key but it tells me that "I have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version." I do not know where to find this previous version key.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

HI, after using Parallels Desktop Trial version you need to purchase a full version of Parallels Desktop. Upgrade key only works when you already have a pervious version of Parallels Desktop. Kindly send your purchased reference number in private message so that we can initiate a refund for your wrong purchase, and you can get a full version license key.

5. JohnC86

JohnC86 Bit poster

Hello. I would like to ask for some help regarding my refund since I bought the wrong version. I was supposed to bought the new license one, instead, I purchased the Upgraded one.

6. AndrewN15

AndrewN15 Bit poster

Hi @ please i am having the same issue as well, i made a mistake of buying an upgrade from trial version while i had no previous package. I am being asked to confirm with a key from my previous version. Can you please refund so i can buy a full package.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you private message. Please check and response.

LevanyaE likes this.
  8. LevanyaE

LevanyaE Bit poster

I have the same issue as many of these comments. i have purchased the upgraded version and its asking me for the previous key which i don't have and i presume that's because i only purchased the upgraded version. could i ask for a refund?

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and response.

10. SilwanoS

SilwanoS Bit poster

Hi, I also have the same issue, I purchased the upgraded version and it's asking for the previous key. I think the only option is to purchase the new licence one, so please can I ask for a refund to buy the new license.

11. JJ_5

JJ_5 Bit poster

OMG, I also have the same issue,so many people met it, please can I ask for a refund to buy the new license.

12. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, Please DM the order reference number or the email address address, so we can assist you with the refund. Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi @JJ_5 , we have deleted your previous message as it contains your personal information. It is suggested not to post any personal information over a public forum. Wr have sent you a private message, kindly reply us over there with your email address for assisting your further.

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi @DouglasW10 , we have deleted your previous message as it contains your personal information. It is suggested not to post any personal information over a public forum. Wr have sent you a private message, kindly reply us over there with your email address for assisting your further.

15. DouglasW10

DouglasW10 Bit poster

Hi, I didn't receive any private message, how should I send you my email address?

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, kindly check your inbox again. It will be on the right top corner.

17. InanO

InanO Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same issue can I please get a refund :(

18. InanO

InanO Bit poster

Hi again. I had the free trial and I upgraded to the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition 1 Year subscription and then I have use the activation Key but "I have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version." But I haven't it. Any licence key or activation key... Please help...

19. InanO

InanO Bit poster

is there anybody? :(

20. GauravA1

GauravA1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue. Is there a way to just pay the extra amount ($79.99 - $49.99 = $30) and get the full license?