how to deactivate my Parallel Desktop license key and transfer to my new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FabCafeT, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and follow the steps to move Parallels Desktop to a new Mac. Thanks.

2. Cassandra1

Cassandra1 Bit poster

Hi Bhargava, the other computer has been reformatted, which I don't have access to the old files referred to your steps.
    Can you help me with the next option?

Thanks,
    C.

3. AlvaroC7

AlvaroC7 Bit poster

well this seems to be an issue that has been brought up for more than two years and here is another user requesting to please reset my serial as Im trying to transfer parallels to a new Mac install. the serial activation is nonexistent in the account website and there is no option to deactivate from the app.

this needs to be addressed specially after so many people with the same issue. are you trying to force us to buy new licenses?

4. AlvaroC7

AlvaroC7 Bit poster

well this seems to be an issue that has been brought up for more than two years and here is another user requesting to please reset my serial as Im trying to transfer parallels to a new Mac install. the serial activation is nonexistent in the account website and there is no option to deactivate from the app.
    this needs to be addressed specially after so many people with the same issue. are you trying to force us to buy new licenses?

5. AlvaroC7

AlvaroC7 Bit poster

Hi
    I need to register my new mac machine, but I doesn't work.
    when I try to register, error message says license is limited.
    I can't sign out in my old computer.
    could you deactivate my old one, and help me to register my new one?