how to deactivate my Parallel Desktop license key and transfer to my new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FabCafeT, Jan 17, 2017.

1. TimL11

TimL11 Bit poster

Hello. I have the same problem with several previous Mac's. Because Hardware of my previous Macs has been replaced and one died i am unable to delete it anymore. Can you please deactivate my old Macs? Thanks!

2. Hey, your Parallels Desktop 9 key has been deactivated, please check the issue and let us know if it's not that case.

3. TimL11

TimL11 Bit poster

Hello Maria. I am sorry. But it's about my Parallels Desktop 12 Key for Mac, not the old 9 key. Can you please deactivate that. Thank you.

4. Thank for clarifying, changed settings of your Parallels Desktop 12, please activate and check.

5. RichardS33

RichardS33 Bit poster

Hello - I am trying to deactivate my Parallels license in order to activate on a new machine, but nothing is working. Please advise. Thank you.

6. Hi, we've changed your Parallels Desktop 11 key's settings, please try to transfer your key once again.

7. Jose10

Jose10 Bit poster

Can you deactivate my Parallels Desktop 11. I sold my MacBook Pro, and I can't close the session. I have tried to activate on new iMac, but is not working. Too many activations.

8. Your license has been deactivated, please check the issue.

9. JasonK14

JasonK14 Bit poster

Can you deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac? I got a new computer and can't get it working on the new one

10. Hi, your key has been reset, please check the activation issue.

11. JasonK14

JasonK14 Bit poster

thanks, but I'm getting this error now: "The operation failed due to a connection problem. Please try again later or contact the Parallels support team for assistance." I have full access to the internet and have emailed the activatepd@parallels.com email with my Activation ID but keep getting "Undeliverable: Activation ID" bounce responses

12. You can try to reboot your Mac and check, or try to perform steps from this KB article.

13. JasonK14

JasonK14 Bit poster

Rebooted, and tried the steps in the KB article a few times all the way thru to no avail, even tried the phone hotspot, getting same connection problem error

14. DavidC64

DavidC64 Bit poster

Ihave the same problem, no notice alowing me to deactivate my account on my broken macbook pro and activate it on my imac that i hvae transfered it to. Can anyone help?

15. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi DavidC64, thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message. Please reply us there to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

16. OliverO2

OliverO2 Bit poster

Hello, could you reset my Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac? Got a new machine and can't get it to activate.

17. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi OliverO2, thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message. Please reply us there to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

18. SaravananR@Parallels

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now that will resolve it!

19. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

20. AlexanderB13

AlexanderB13 Bit poster

I got the same problem, cannot activate it on new mac. I already logged out on old machine, removed the whole app, rebooted... nothing keeps saying cannot activate and license limit reached.