how to deactivate my Parallel Desktop license key and transfer to my new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FabCafeT, Jan 17, 2017.

1. shawn6

shawn6 Bit poster

Hi Swati, We also have this issue. We've got Mac Business Edition license for four users. I register on one testing mac earlier and cannot register for the 4th user. could you kindly help de-activate my testing mac? thanks.

2. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

3. Hi, I cannot find your business account, could you provide us please your key or with your admin email address? Please send it via the private message.

4. Hi, we've received your reply:
    You replied the wrong message to me. Any update for my case?

Please provide us with your Parallels Business account email

5. shawn6

shawn6 Bit poster

Hi Maria, I sent you our Parallels Business email account. Please let me know if you get it. Or any other information you need, thanks.

6. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi AlexanderB13, thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message. Please reply to us there to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

7. ToanT1

ToanT1 Bit poster

Thanks you very much

8. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

9. KevinM30

KevinM30 Bit poster

10. ssls6454

ssls6454 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem, new iMac but can't deactivate my old MacBook to activate new iMac

11. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi ssls6454, thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message. Please reply back to the same to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

12. ssls6454

ssls6454 Bit poster

Thank you for your help.

13. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

14. KevinM30

KevinM30 Bit poster

15. KevinM30

KevinM30 Bit poster

Am I missing something thats why there no support for my issue? I already uninstalled the parallels on my old mac but cannot activate the key on my new one.

16. Hi, I didn't find any key in your Parallels account k**in.*******@mu*****ibe.com
    Please share your key with us via the private message.

17. MikeS25

MikeS25 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm also trying to activate Parallels Desktop 15 on a new Mac. I've already removed Parallels from the old Mac, but I still get a message telling me that my license has reached its limit. How can I activate it on the new Mac?

18. CGarol

CGarol Bit poster

I'm trying to activate Parallels Desktop 10 on a new Mac. First i removed the application from the old mac, empty trash and reboot, but i still get a message telling me that my levees has reached its limit. Help me please!

19. MartinP6

MartinP6 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm trying to activate Parallels Desktop 15 on a new Mac. I did sign out & removed Parallels from the old Mac, but I still get a message telling me that my license has reached its limit and no "Activate on This Mac" option, only "Ok" and "Buy" buttons. How can I activate it on the new Mac?

Thank you.

20. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi MikeS25, thank you for reaching out! We have sent a private message. Please reply back to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.