Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello HuyH2, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it.

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have received your email reply for to this thread for merging multiple licenses. We suggest you reply to our private message to check and assist you.

3. MarceloC2

MarceloC2 Bit poster

I'm also having the same issue, just upgraded to a new Macbook Pro. How can I get my license reset?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

May I know the macOS X version on your new MacBook Pro?

5. MarceloC2

MarceloC2 Bit poster

It's 10.13.6

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Unfortunately, you cannot install Parallels Desktop 10 on High Sierra as it is not compatible.

7. Chester2

Chester2 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue. I buy a new latest version of parallels desktop and try to move the easier version to another MacBook.
    But logically I have two independent serials so that I suppose to be able to install two versions of parallels on two machines.

8. Hi Chester2. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

9. PatrickH12

PatrickH12 Bit poster

I also have the same issue. I have a version of Parallels Desktop 10 that I would like to move to a new computer. Could you reset the Parallels Desktop 10 (please not the 12 that I own also) for the Mac license key? Thanks

10. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello PatrickH12, We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

11. PatrickH12

PatrickH12 Bit poster

Thanks, that did the trick, after I used the terminal command to active.

12. FenchurchM

FenchurchM Bit poster

I am also having same issue after restoring my mac on another system. Please reset my parallels 10 so I can activate on the new IMac. Thanks!

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello PatrickH12, You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

14. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello FenchurchM, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

15. JoseL10

JoseL10 Bit poster

Hi all,
    i have the same problem, after reinstall SSOO in my Mac , I try to activate the licence and said the same text. I can't activate . Please!!!

16. kimbongju

kimbongju Bit poster

hi I would like to ask for re-activate for Parallels.
    I forgot the log out from parallels before selling my previous macbook 2 years ago
    How to re-activate? please advice.
    Thank you.

17. Hi JoseL10. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please try to reactivate now and check if it works.

18. Hi kimbongju. We have made the necessary changes to your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

19. Drizzzt

Drizzzt Bit poster

I have just upgraded to a new mac, I have uninstalled it Parallels from the old mac but now I can't use it because i receive the following message "Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations.". Could you please help me?

20. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Drizzzt, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.