how to deactivate my Parallel Desktop license key and transfer to my new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FabCafeT, Jan 17, 2017.

1. BrandonR5

BrandonR5 Bit poster

i'm having the same problem with my copy of Parallels 10. i can't log out of the old computer because it died. can you help me out?

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello BrandonR5. Please check our private message.

3. Rene8

Rene8 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem with Parallels Desktop 10 activation. May I ask for license reset, please?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online
    Note: If you are trying to use it in the latest macOS, purchase Parallels Desktop 14 full license and use.

5. MargoxW

MargoxW Bit poster

@Ajith@Parallels, Hi, could u please reset my license key of Parallels Desktop 10? I need to use it on my new Mac, thank u very much :)

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online
    Note: If you are trying to use it in the latest macOS, purchase Parallels Desktop 14 license and use.

7. MargoxW

MargoxW Bit poster

thanks very much! it works now.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

9. GeoffreyP1

GeoffreyP1 Bit poster

Ajith@Parallels, Hi could you please reset my license key of Parallels Desktop 10 for my new Mac as well? Thank you for all your assistance.

Attached Files:

10. Done, please check.

11. GeoffreyP1

GeoffreyP1 Bit poster

Thanks so much, Maria. All set!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  12. ExpedientT

ExpedientT Bit poster

I'm having the same issue on my Parallels 11. I no longer have the old mac and when I try to activate I get told that I hit my limit.

13. Hi, your key has been reset, please check.

14. AndreasB14

AndreasB14 Bit poster

Same situation here, I had to replace my broken macbook and need to deactivate my Parallels Desktop 11 activation. Can you reset my license key please.
    Thanks in advance
    Andreas

15. Hi AndreasB14. We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

16. AndreasP12

AndreasP12 Bit poster

Same problem here. My license key needs to be resetted. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

17. CharlesH10

CharlesH10 Bit poster

it's great, you help people so quickly. good job!

18. Done, please check.

19. RichardP19

RichardP19 Bit poster

Hey guys! I've the same problem and no way to log out on my old Macbook. Can you deactivate my old Mac, please?
    Thanks!

20. Hello RichardP19. The license key has been deactivated from the old Mac. Please try to activate now and it should work.