you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated the refund for your wrong purchase. The amount will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

2. TitaI

TitaI Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen thank you

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, is this your first purchase? Exactly what is the error message you are getting while trying to active Parallels Desktop for Mac?

4. TitaI

TitaI Bit poster

Yes, this is my first purchase. i just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 13 to 14 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" request my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it? or please get refund to me

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent your a private message. Please help us with your both license keys there.

6. LarissaM

LarissaM Bit poster

Hey, I also accidentally purchased the upgrade key. Is there a way you can refund it, since I cannot use it?

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number to assist you further.

8. LarissaM

LarissaM Bit poster

The reference number that has been sent to me is "332552934"

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated refund for your wrong purchase. The amount will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

10. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @LarissaM, Your refund request for order # 332552934 has been submitted for processing. Refunds take five to seven business days to appear on your account. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. JannesO

JannesO Bit poster

Hi, i worked with the free trail version of parallels desktop 17 a few weeks ago. Today i bought the upgrade version for students because the free trail version has expired. I entered the upgrade key but i need to confirm it with the key from the previous version. But i don't know the previous key, so how do i get the key?

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello,
    after using trial version, you need to purchase full version of Parallels Desktop license key. Upgrade key only works, when you already have a previous version license key. Please help us with your upgrade purchased reference number so that we can initiate a refund for you and then you can purchase a full version of Parallels Desktop.

13. JannesO

JannesO Bit poster

The reference number is "333455053"

14. huang4

huang4 Bit poster

when I use a new Mac ,I have the same question.Can you. help me? Can you replace my upgrade key to full version one.I forget my old key.

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, unfortunately, we won't be able to replace your upgrade key with a full version license key. But if your purchase is under 30days refund policy, we can initiate a refund for your upgrade key, and then you can purchase a full version of Parallels Desktop license key.

16. huang4

huang4 Bit poster

OK, Can you reset the upgrade key for me. I can't activate my PD, and I can't find my old key. Its hide~~

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a PM. Please help us with your license key over there.

18. NothingB

NothingB Bit poster

My cousins also faced the same problem. Are there any solutions to this problem? Please let me know.

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

20. huang4

huang4 Bit poster

您只要激活一次升级版本的密钥,下次还是在这台电脑上使用的话,是不需要进行激活的操作。除非您更换电脑或者重装系统的话,需要联系我们重置密钥。

>使用升级版本的密钥的话,需要与旧密钥一起使用的。

>很抱歉,如果您更换电脑或者重装系统的话,遇到此类问题,需要联系我们重置一下密钥。目前没有别的方法。