how to deactivate my Parallel Desktop license key and transfer to my new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by FabCafeT, Jan 17, 2017.

1. KevinH22

KevinH22 Bit poster

Hello. I'm having the same problem as others here. I need to deactivate my old Parallels 10 key so I can activate it on my new computer but am having the same error message about maximum number of activations. Please advise. Thank you.

2. Please try to restart your Mac and check the issue once again.

3. TyloS

TyloS Bit poster

I have a problem of trying to put my activation key in and it says to connect the internet even though i already am, What do i do?

4. Hi TyloS. Please follow the steps from this article and check if it works.

5. lexuss1979.

lexuss1979. Bit poster

Hello, I migrated to a new mac and now have issue with activate licence.
    It says You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key
    After some reading I try to deactivate my licence on old machine, but parallel desktop 10 has not menu point "Account & License" and i have no idea how to deactivate it.
    Help me, please

6. Hi, helped.
    please check the activation.

7. ArturZ1

ArturZ1 Bit poster

Hello Parallels-Team, like other users before, I tried to migrate our 2 Macs with parallels on it and now I have issue with the activate licence.
    It says You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key.
    I also tried to deactivate the licences on our old machines, but parallel desktop 10 has no menu "Account & License" and I can´t deactivate them.
    Please reset our 2 parallel desktop 10 licenses so that we use them again. Thanks!

8. Hi, we didn't find any key at your account artur.zi*****@ju***d-fo**cht.de
    could you please share your keys with us via the private message?

9. ArturZ1

ArturZ1 Bit poster

Where can I find the button to send a private message? Otherwise this may cause the problem: I just changed the mailadress to administrator@*****.de.
    Thanks.

10. Please reply on my message

11. MarcusR4

MarcusR4 Bit poster

Hi there, same problem as others already brought up tried to deactivate my license on my old Mac to move to my new Mac, still denied to do so as I "have reached the maximum numbers of activations". Can you please help and reset this?

Thanks, Marcus

12. ArturZ1

ArturZ1 Bit poster

OK, I´ve replied end of last week.

13. Hello MarcusR4. We have reset your license. Please try to activate now and it should work.

MarcusR4 likes this.
  14. MarcusR4

MarcusR4 Bit poster

Thank you Sathiya, it worked!

15. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future. Thanks, Saravanan.

16. bdodds

bdodds Junior Member

Same issue as so many before me.... I'm moving from an old mac to a new one and get the You have reached the maximum numbers of activations message...

17. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key, please check the issue.

18. bdodds

bdodds Junior Member

That did it. Thank You. :)

19. bdodds

bdodds Junior Member

But now I have a new problem. "Failed to open Parallels networking module."

20. Did you reinstall Parallels Tools?