you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with the payment reference number of the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac. Thanks.

2. AnonymousP

AnonymousP Bit poster

I have purchased parallel but it is asking for previous key.I am guessing this is due to me purchasing the upgrade version rather than the full version. Please refund my money and I will purchase the full version separately.

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with the payment reference number of the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac. Thanks.

4. KenHweeT

KenHweeT Bit poster

I am also having activation problems. I purchased the latest version v18 as an upgrade. I have earlier versions, including the very first version of parallels from 2006, bought directly from parallels.com. However, the key format has changed over the years. The current format is 5 sets of 6 alphanumeric. The 2006 licence key was a shorter key (5 sets of 5 alphanumeric). The activation dialogue box simply does not accept the 2006 licence key. The 2006 key is valid and worked on my old Macbook from 2006. Please help.

5. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @KenHweeT , we have sent you a DM, please check and share the details to assist you further. thanks.

6. parneetsingh

parneetsingh Bit poster

same

7. MarioV6

MarioV6 Bit poster

hello I need help I think I have installed the wrong type and haveing the same issue please refund me

8. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @MarioV6,
    Please check your private message.
    Regards,

9. inchh

inchh Bit poster

Hi, I have had the same issue as Jerry10. I just purchased parallels 14 but i cant get past the activation screen as it keeps asking for a previous activation key which I don't have. I think I may need a refund, Please help.

10. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @inchh,
    Please check your personal message.
    Regards,

11. inchh

inchh Bit poster

I have purchased parallel but it is asking for previous key.I am guessing this is due to me purchasing the upgrade version rather than the full version.
    teatv

download apk

12. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    Indeed. As my colleague mentioned, kindly check your personal messages to proceed.
    Thank you!

13. CodyM3

CodyM3 Bit poster

i have purchased the upgrade version instead of the full version. can i please get a refund so i can purchase the full version please?
    thanks Cody

14. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @CodyM3
    We have processed a refund.
    Regards

15. TomM35

TomM35 Bit poster

My old key is not being recognized as valid to activate the upgrade I just purchased. It's too short.

16. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @TomM35
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

17. Thomas42

Thomas42 Bit poster

Hello I bought the wrong product upgrade not full can I get a refund?

18. IgnatiusA

IgnatiusA Bit poster

I just have bought a update version 18 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?

19. IgnatiusA

IgnatiusA Bit poster

Hi, I have had the same issue as Jerry10. I just purchased parallels 18 but i cant get past the activation screen as it keeps asking for a previous activation key which I don't have. I think I may need a refund, Please help.

20. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

H
    Hello Ignatius,
    Thank you for contacting Parallels Support
    The purchase has already been refunded.
    Thanks